Re: A question about fold_rtx when it attempts to fold PC

Hi John,

> It's not true to say that a dispatch table is something that a table
> jump insn references but does not jump to.  There are some implementations
> of the dispatch table on the PA which contain code that's jumped to.

Err, do you mean we jump to a dispatch table itself on PA?  A dispatch
table is a collection of addresses, not something to interpret as
executable code.  I am afraid I am missing something here.  Or do you
mean PA has some executable code between a label and a dispatch table?

Kazu Hirata