[gnu.org #220291] Copyright assignment

Please complete the attached questionnaire and I will forward you the
proper paperwork.

All the best,

Ted Teah

> [Francois-Xavier.Coudert@ens.fr - Tue Jan 25 15:22:37 2005]:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm planning to contribute code (I began to write it already, in fact)
> for the fortran part of gcc. As suggested by people on the
> fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing-list and stated in
> http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html#legal, I send you this mail to obtain
> the relevant forms of the copyright assignment.
>
> Regards,
> FranÃois-Xavier

Please email the following information to fsf-records@gnu.org, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.
Please use your full name as the subject line of the message.

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your snail address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]