This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[gnu.org #220291] Copyright assignment
- From: "Ted Teah via RT" <copyright-clerk at fsf dot org>
- To: Francois-Xavier dot Coudert at ens dot fr
- Cc: assignments at gnu dot org,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:02:46 -0500
- Subject: [gnu.org #220291] Copyright assignment
- Managed-by: RT 3.0.8 (http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/)
- Reply-to: copyright-clerk at fsf dot org
- Rt-originator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rt-ticket: gnu.org #220291
Please complete the attached questionnaire and I will forward you the
All the best,
> [Francois-Xavier.Coudert@ens.fr - Tue Jan 25 15:22:37 2005]:
> I'm planning to contribute code (I began to write it already, in fact)
> for the fortran part of gcc. As suggested by people on the
> email@example.com mailing-list and stated in
> http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html#legal, I send you this mail to obtain
> the relevant forms of the copyright assignment.
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.
Please use your full name as the subject line of the message.
[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]
[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes? Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]
[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]
[What year were you born?]
[Please write your email address here.]
[Please write your snail address here.]
[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written