Re: Bootstrap of trunk fails with Ada on powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu.

    Notice how we take the address of a CONSTRUCTOR this is wrong and we
    should never do that.

And why is that?  How else would you express making a "fat pointer"
for a constant?  (Yes, you could create a temporary, but why?  If
gimplification wants one, it can make one (and will)).  This has
always been done and hasn't caused any problems.  If something
suddenly broke, it's not related to that.