This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 7013 [IA64] redeclaring volatile objects forces them always into long data
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: wilson at specifixinc dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:15:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: PR 7013 [IA64] redeclaring volatile objects forces them always into long data
- References: <41F6B117.firstname.lastname@example.org> <200501260012.QAA05719@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 04:12:23PM -0800, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> OK, but it looks like I do not have the needed permission do that.
Ping overseers@ or dannyb. Everyone with cvs write access should
have modify permission to the bug database.