Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix / broken GCC 4.0

On 25. Jan 2005, at 23:49 Uhr, Robert Dewar wrote:
Er .. it is the users who should cough up money if non-volunteers need
to be paid. The FSF is not some magic source of unlimited resources!

This certainly isn't the list to discuss what FSF can or can not pay, neither am I an idiot and assume that FSF is a magic source of resources.

More importantly FSF (nor anyone else) is supposed to fix bugs carelessly introduced by Apple. And after some talks this is where the source of all that havoc seems to be, but prior pointing fingers again due to incorrect information we'll further investigate and hopefully resolve the issue. I suppose FOSDEM will be a good event to discuss the situation and draw consequences.

regards,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/