Re: 'SR.1419' is used uninitialized in this function...

Andrew Pinski <pinskia@physics.uc.edu> writes:

| On Jan 25, 2005, at 12:58 PM, Benjamin Redelings wrote:
|
| > Hello,
| >
| >    I'm testing 4.0 snapshot 2005-01-15 by trying to compile my
| > program.  I get error messages like the following a few times:
| >
| >    'SR.1419' is used uninitialized in this function...
| >
| > I'm guessing that this is an SSA name and should not be reported to
| > the user.  Is this a known bug?  Should I file a PR?
|
| Yes it is known but it is most likely a bug in your code.
| The problem is that SR.1419 should really be named
| "<<unnamed>>.structmember".

Not really.  I've already filled a PR (which I think  you quickly
closed) where SR.xxxx should have been A::i (where A is a base
class).  I wanted to fix this by using DECL_ABSTRACT_ORIGIN but RTH
thinks that is not appropriate.  Anyhow, we need to put a back
reference to the original tree that was SRAed.

-- Gaby