This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 'SR.1419' is used uninitialized in this function...
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Benjamin Redelings <bredelin at ucla dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:02:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: 'SR.1419' is used uninitialized in this function...
- References: <41F688E1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 25, 2005, at 12:58 PM, Benjamin Redelings wrote:
I'm testing 4.0 snapshot 2005-01-15 by trying to compile my
program. I get error messages like the following a few times:
'SR.1419' is used uninitialized in this function...
I'm guessing that this is an SSA name and should not be reported to
the user. Is this a known bug? Should I file a PR?
Yes it is known but it is most likely a bug in your code.
The problem is that SR.1419 should really be named