This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PRE (sometimes) confuses ivopts/scev?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:46:12 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: PRE (sometimes) confuses ivopts/scev?
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
if (firstinsideloop ^ secondinsideloop)
This is pretty much what i'm testing now.
This helps - though for the particular function there is now
but I didn't expect any obvious redundant computations in the
However, this patch causes us to miss the invariant code in ssa-pre-3.c,
so we need *some* test there that avoids wraparounds while still catching