Re: PRE (sometimes) confuses ivopts/scev?

if (firstinsideloop ^ secondinsideloop)

This is pretty much what i'm testing now.

This helps - though for the particular function there is now

Insertions:0
New PHIs:0
Eliminated:0
Constified:0

but I didn't expect any obvious redundant computations in the
function anyway.

However, this patch causes us to miss the invariant code in ssa-pre-3.c, so we need *some* test there that avoids wraparounds while still catching invariant code.