Re: Objective-C bugs and GCC releases

Mark Mitchell wrote:
That's up to the Objective-C maintainers to ensure. As the RM, I will not hold up an otherwise good release because of Objective-C breakage.

Thats idiotic. Thats like saying you won't hold up the release because of C++ breakage.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || unknown@panax.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989