This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Objective-C bugs and GCC releases
- From: Patrick McFarland <unknown at panax dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Gregory John Casamento <greg_casamento at yahoo dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, GNUstep Developers <gnustep-dev at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:12:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: Objective-C bugs and GCC releases
- References: <email@example.com> <41F598DF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
That's up to the Objective-C maintainers to ensure. As the RM, I will
not hold up an otherwise good release because of Objective-C breakage.
Thats idiotic. Thats like saying you won't hold up the release because
of C++ breakage.
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || email@example.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills
and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson,
Nintendo, Inc, 1989