make header flag

Hello everybody, I'm new here, and I just like to share an idea for gcc.
I was thinking why I need to write headers "manually", this task (most of times) is very mechanic.
I was talking about this here:
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=453021&page=0
(allegro is a i/o multiplatform free lib)

The Idea is use a flag when compiling a source to generate the header:
$gcc myfile.c -c -mkh
And it generates the myfile.o and myfile.h.

Thanks, and sorry if my idea is stupid.

Lucaz