Re: bundle boundaries in ia64 assembly output?

    > I don't follow why it would change the code.  Or do you mean having
    > to do with bundling.  If so, yes, that's precisely the concern and why
    > it's currently broken for IAS.

    Yes, it changes bundling, which in turn changes the code.  It may be a
    subtle change, but it can affect whether bugs are reproducible.

I suspect we're saying the same thing, but want to make sure.

A problem is that if you view each debugging label as forcing a new
bundle, it changes the executable code.  I agree with that and see it
as a major problem in the present approach with IAS.