Re: Objective-C bugs and GCC releases

P.S. I urge anyont who is reading this to respond to it in order to express their solidarity. Make sure it gets sent to gcc-devel and not just the GNUstep mailing lists, because doing the latter is merely preaching to the choir.

PS please don't copy lists that are moderated on cc's to gcc@gcc.gnu.org.
It's incredibly annoying to get two mails back for every reply i send, saying my messages are awaiting approval.