This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: forestalling GNU incompatibility - proposal for binary relative dynamic linking
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Edward Peschko <esp5 at pge dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, linux-kernel at vger dot kernel dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:38:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: forestalling GNU incompatibility - proposal for binary relative dynamic linking
- References: <20050124222449.GB16078@venus> <20050124231047.GC29545@redhat.com> <20050124231636.GC19422@venus>
On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 03:16:36PM -0800, Edward Peschko wrote:
> cool.. any chance for some syntactic sugar so me (and other
> users/vendors) wouldn't need to change any of their build scripts
> and compilation processes?
Uh, like what? That's about as simple as you can get.