This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [BENCHMARK] Povray official benchmark scores for 387 and SSE insn sets
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <uros at kss-loka dot si>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:03:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: [BENCHMARK] Povray official benchmark scores for 387 and SSE insn sets
- References: <41F5260D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 05:45:01PM +0100, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> As a last thought - is there a reason not to create an ABI similar to
> something like x86_64 has for its FP math?
You'd have to get libc by-in. Which is probably impossible.