Re: Wiki moved to gcc.gnu.org

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Joe Buck wrote:

Daniel Berlin wrote:
The gcc wiki has been moved from http://www.dberlin.org/gccwiki to
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki

Paolo Carlini wrote:
Thanks Daniel, nice!
But where it's linked *from* in the gcc pages? Not having followed in detail
the movement I cannot find it easily... Maybe someone else is experiencing
the same difficulty?!?

Daniel Berlin wrote:
I haven't linked it yet in the small hope that we still may be able to get
pretty urls working.

Are you saying you want to delay making a link from the main page to the wiki?
Yes.
See the ongoing discussion on overseers about fun with the version of mod_php installed.
I just found some newer rhel3 php rpms that may fix the problem, and we'll see if people onoverseers would like to try them, or just live with unpretty urls.
:)

Either way, it shouldn't be more than a week.