This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re:Incorrect C++ code or regression?
- From: Pierre Chatelier <pierre dot chatelier at club-internet dot fr>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: devnull at kma dot eu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:32:25 +0100
- Subject: Re:Incorrect C++ code or regression?
Can somebody tell me if it because the code is illegal, and GCC
3.4.3's stricter parser now rejects it, or is it some kind of
foo.cxx:53: error: `_wn' undeclared (first use this function)
This is not a regression, but an improvement. You have to precise
"this->_wn" to make it work.
It is about dependant names, for which you will find an explanation
here : http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.4/changes.html#3.4.3