This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What to do with the transparent_union attribute
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:09:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: What to do with the transparent_union attribute
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 24, 2005, at 9:08 AM, Steven Bosscher wrote:
So I was thinking, should we keep this attribute, or can it perhaps
be deprecated for GCC 4.0 and removed in 4.1? Or is this attribute
This attribute is useful it is used all over glibc.