Migrate to Autotest for testing framework?

(sorry for the empty message, I accidently hit `send')

I think GCC should use GNU Autotest (part of Autoconf) as
the testing framework instead of DejaGNU.  It would (1)
allow GCC to be tested on the platforms DejaGNU does not
support, and (2) have the advantage of the shell.  Also,
since GCC is complexly tested, it would help Autotest
development too.

Samuel Lauber