This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
wikidata dir added to htdocs
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gerald at pfeifer dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:44:16 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: wikidata dir added to htdocs
I've added a wikidata dir to htdocs that contains all the templates and
css files for the wiki.
The source code is going to be in a subdir of wwwdocs, so that we can keep
the templates and css separate from the actual code of the thing.
If you'd rather have the template dirs and code in the same place (IE all
in wikidata/), i'm happy to do that too.