This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.4.4 ?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Daniel Jensen <jensens at xmission dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:26:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.4.4 ?
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <41F2D71B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Not to be a pest, but that old status report is about the 3.4.3 release.
While there has been plenty of discussion on the mailing lists (and
occasionally something which is linked to on the main site as the branch
status) of 3.3.x and 4.0, AFAIK nary a word has been written about the
3.4 branch plans/status/whatever in three months to the day
(http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-11/msg00774.html being the last mention).
I have been focusing pretty much exclusively on 4.0, on the grounds that
the 3.4.x branch is quite stable. I do plan to do a 3.4.4 release, but
probably not until 4.0 has been branched.