This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC-3.3.6 release status
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:43:37 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: GCC-3.3.6 release status
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, Roger Sayle wrote:
| On 20 Jan 2005, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
| > There are currently 29 open PRs targetted for 3.3.6. Among which,
| > two are critical: rtl-optimization/15853 and target/18402.
| Many thanks to Jakub (and Ralf) for fixing the latter.
| The following patch has been tested against the gcc-3_3-branch on
| i686-pc-linux-gnu with a full "make bootstrap", all default languages
| except Ada, and regression tested with a top-level "make -k check"
| with no new failures. I've reconfirmed that backporting this patch
| resolves the failure in PR target/18402.
| Ok for the gcc-3_3-branch?
Yes. Many thanks!