This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: longjmp()/setjmp() difference between gcc 3.3 (Apple) and gcc 3.4.x
- From: "Remy Martin" <vsxo at hotmail dot com>
- To: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 00:53:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: longjmp()/setjmp() difference between gcc 3.3 (Apple) and gcc 3.4.x
try compiling with -O1 -W -Wall and see what warnings you are getting.
Good one. I get a few warnings about local arguments (in parse_pointer) that
might get clobbered, nothing about the frame calling parse_pointer() (which
But anyways, the variables which you want to keep must be marked violate.
LOL -- and I was thinking 'volatile' was already so counter-intuitive :)