This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: longjmp()/setjmp() difference between gcc 3.3 (Apple) and gcc 3.4.x
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Remy X.O. Martin" <vsxo at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:30:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: longjmp()/setjmp() difference between gcc 3.3 (Apple) and gcc 3.4.x
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 06:41:32PM +0100, Remy X.O. Martin wrote:
> setjmp() needs to be called only once, I think..
Incorrect. Once you leave the frame in which setjmp was called,
the contents of the jmpbuf become invalid.