This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC rejecting (I think) valid code
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, sam124 at operamail dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:09:39 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: GCC rejecting (I think) valid code
> | I compile this pair of declarations with GCC (which would
> | probably be found in a stdint.h):
> | typedef short int16_t;
> | typedef unsigned int16_t uint16_t;
I don't even understand the intent, what does it mean to mix the unsigned
qualifier with a typedef name?