Re: HELP (change in control flow desired)

On Jan 22, 2005, at 12:36 PM, Virender Kashyap wrote:

Hi,
I am working on implementation of a particular interprocedural problem in gcc. For that i need to have CFG's of all functions availabe at one time. As the first step to this i want to move formation of tree-CFG ahead at the point where GIMPLE tree is formed and then store this CFG in call graph (possibly with or without having need to store tree decl).

On the tree-profiling branch we already do create the CFG before we inline
and other IPA based optimizations (in fact there is one or two IPA optimizations
there).

-- Pinski