Re: What to do with new-ra for GCC 4.0

Jeffrey A Law wrote:
On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 17:50 +0100, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

Why not putting it on a branch? If you are going to finish and submit it for
4.1, it might be easier to use CVS.

It might also be easier for those of us who want to play with the code, without having to find a suitable sync point between the patch and mainline sources.

I was going to do that - I'm holding off for the moment since I've recently found out that Analog's blanket assignment hasn't gone through yet, so the copyright status is slightly unclear, and it might be better not to put it into CVS yet.

Bernd