This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a question about Linux target dependence on GNU compiler.
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: æå å<asao dot shinobu at jp dot panasonic dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:26:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: a question about Linux target dependence on GNU compiler.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
æå å <email@example.com> writes:
> I will contribute for the first time.
> I am interested about the function of the Linux target dependence
> implemented on GNU compiler.
> Then, I might would like you to teach.
We are glad to help, but ...
> Do I provide the function of the Linux target dependence implemented
> on the compiler besides these though I am recognizing that the so on
> for the MultiThreading correspondence and the shared library is a function
> implemented on the compiler as Linux target dependence?
... I do not understand your question. Please ask someone with a
better grasp of English to help you rephrase it.