a question about Linux target dependence on GNU compiler.

I will contribute for the first time.

I am interested about the function of the Linux target dependence
implemented on GNU compiler.
Then, I might would like you to teach.

Do I provide the function of the Linux target dependence implemented
on the compiler besides these though I am recognizing that the so on
for the MultiThreading correspondence and the shared library is a function
implemented on the compiler as Linux target dependence?

My best regards above.
--
Asao