Re: a question about fix-header.c

Once upon a time, long ago and far away, I moved the "fixincludes"
script from the gcc directory into a subdirectory named, "fixinc".
The current TOT has that subdirectory moved into a quasi-independent
project directory at the same level as the main "gcc" directory.
This directory is named, "fixincludes".  "fix-header.c" fixes headers
just like "fixincludes", but in a much different way and it _still_
lives in the gcc directory.  Its job is to ensure that POSIX defined
interfaces are in their correct header files.  "free" is among the
interfaces it wants to ensure exists in stdlib.h.  fix-header and
fixincludes don't cooperate very well.  It would be good to munge
any useful stuff fix-header does into fixincludes.