Re: [Gomp] Status of the gomp branch?

Toon Moene wrote:
> Jacob is also still waiting for my analysis of where to put OpenMP
> directive parsing and processing in the gfortran frontend. Unfortunately, I
> haven't found enough time to even identify the files to look into.

>From scanner.c:

/* Skip a comment.  When we come here the parse pointer is positioned
   immediately after the comment character.  If we ever implement
   compiler directives withing comments, here is where we parse the
   directive.  */

static void
skip_comment_line (void)
{

If the directive can actually be parsed there, it would somehow have to be
linked to the instruction stream.  Possible ways of solving this seems to be
adding the information to new_st, or maybe a new global veriable which is
dealt with in accept_statement or add_statement.

I hope this can simplify your analysis,
- Tobi