This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Gomp] Status of the gomp branch?
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Biagio Lucini <lucini at phys dot ethz dot ch>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:55:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Gomp] Status of the gomp branch?
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.58L.email@example.com> <28141947.1106163236322.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diego Novillo wrote:
Biagio Lucini wrote:
Several patches have been submitted (mainly by Jacob) in the gcc-patches
mailing list. Many of them have not received any comment from the
maintainers of the branch, who are probably busy in stabilising tree-ssa
for the upcoming gcc 4.0.
Thanks for the reminder. It's been busy, indeed. I had Jacob's parser
patch and the runtime patch. Are there any others?
Jacob is also still waiting for my analysis of where to put OpenMP
directive parsing and processing in the gfortran frontend.
Unfortunately, I haven't found enough time to even identify the files to
Toon Moene - e-mail: email@example.com - phone: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/