Re: [Gomp] Status of the gomp branch?

Diego Novillo wrote:
Biagio Lucini wrote:

Several patches have been submitted (mainly by Jacob) in the gcc-patches
mailing list. Many of them have not received any comment from the official
maintainers of the branch, who are probably busy in stabilising tree-ssa
for the upcoming gcc 4.0.

Thanks for the reminder. It's been busy, indeed. I had Jacob's parser patch and the runtime patch. Are there any others?

Jacob is also still waiting for my analysis of where to put OpenMP directive parsing and processing in the gfortran frontend. Unfortunately, I haven't found enough time to even identify the files to look into.

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phone: +31 346 214290
A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/