This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Gomp] Status of the gomp branch?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Biagio Lucini <lucini at phys dot ethz dot ch>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:22:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Gomp] Status of the gomp branch?
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.58L.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Biagio Lucini wrote:
Several patches have been submitted (mainly by Jacob) in the gcc-patches
mailing list. Many of them have not received any comment from the official
maintainers of the branch, who are probably busy in stabilising tree-ssa
for the upcoming gcc 4.0.
Thanks for the reminder. It's been busy, indeed. I had Jacob's parser
patch and the runtime patch. Are there any others?
Jacob have you filled in the CVS access form? You can use my name as
If this is the case, can I propose that Jacob
joins the group of the maintainers and gets CVS writing access?