Re: [Gomp] Status of the gomp branch?

Biagio Lucini wrote:
Several patches have been submitted (mainly by Jacob) in the gcc-patches
mailing list. Many of them have not received any comment from the official
maintainers of the branch, who are probably busy in stabilising tree-ssa
for the upcoming gcc 4.0.

Thanks for the reminder. It's been busy, indeed. I had Jacob's parser patch and the runtime patch. Are there any others?

If this is the case, can I propose that Jacob
joins the group of the maintainers and gets CVS writing access?

Jacob have you filled in the CVS access form? You can use my name as sponsor.

Diego.