Re: ivtmp problem in ACATS c85006e

    Sometimes happens when some newly exposed symbol does not get fully
    renamed.  I would start by checking where D.3021_6076 is generated.

    To test a hunch, see if this makes the problem go away (I'm hoping it
    won't).  If it does, would you file a PR and assign it to me?

It does not.  I think it's a problem in ivopts and I'm suspicious that
the variable is used in a lower bound of an ARRAY_RANGE_REF.  But I
did look through the code looking for a bug in the handle of ARRAY_RANGE_REF
and didn't see it from what I understood.