Re: Status of 3.3.5 release and 3.3 branch

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> But, I'll again add my observation that ftp.gnu.org should be mirroring
> from gcc.gnu.org.

Agreed, that's something we should try to address in the longer term.

For now, like Volker, I am mostly concerned about bringing the 3.3
release series back in sync.  Have you had a chance to look at the
other issues Volker described?

For example, the main page and the releases.html page still are not
up-to-date, and I believe I have not seen 3.3.5 announced yet.  It's
probably best if you could walk through the instructions in releasing.html
for at least 3.3.4 and 3.3.5 and see what might be missing.

Gerald