Re: typeof and bitfields

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

| That's a reduction-to-absurdity argument. The standard language

I don't care whatever you name; I'd much prefer you look at the issue
instead trying to put names on arguments.

I've made my position clear. You've made yours clear.

As I've said before in similar situations, I see no benefit in exchanging emails with you where we simply restate our positions again and again. I think we've contributed about as much as we can. Now, we should respect the decision of the C front-end maintainers.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC