This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: openssl speed tests
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <rasky at develer dot com>
- To: "Tommy Vercetti" <vercetti at zlew dot org>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:19:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: openssl speed tests
- References: <200501181700.56815@gj-laptop>
Tommy Vercetti <email@example.com> wrote:
> with todays (20050118) gcc4.0 I am able to compile openssl, and it won't
> on me anymore. So I have run two testes, openssl speed using gcc 3.3.5
> compilation, and 4.0 compilation. It seems that 4.0 is slightly slower.
> a suprise.
If you can isolate single tests which regress badly (either in compile time
speed, or run time execution speed), file bugreports about them in