Re: Query on UTF-32 encodings for letters

Kevin Puetz wrote:

It does all kinds of simple property lookups and has saved me more time when
dealing with unicode issues...

Actually I already have all the tables I need (they are in fact included in the AI that I referenced). The issue was whether there is some other source of routines that would have the exact semantics I need. It is pretty clear from the discussion that the answer is no, and that I should write Ada specific routines, which I have already done.