PCH relocation ?

Does anyone have basic code that can relocate pre-compiled headers ?

Yes, I know it's expensive, but I'm dealing with a platform (OpenBSD)
where ld.so maps shared libraries at random locations, so most of the
time, pch loads at the desired location, and in the remaining few cases,
I end up with a fatal error (thus pch are unusable).

The simplest way to solve that for me would be to have slow, expensive
code, that takes care of the remaining 1%...