This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PCH relocation ?
- From: Marc Espie <espie at nerim dot net>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:58:24 +0100
- Subject: PCH relocation ?
- Reply-to: espie at nerim dot net
Does anyone have basic code that can relocate pre-compiled headers ?
Yes, I know it's expensive, but I'm dealing with a platform (OpenBSD)
where ld.so maps shared libraries at random locations, so most of the
time, pch loads at the desired location, and in the remaining few cases,
I end up with a fatal error (thus pch are unusable).
The simplest way to solve that for me would be to have slow, expensive
code, that takes care of the remaining 1%...