Re: Strange ICE with actual GCC40 snapshot

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 13:54 +0100, Michael Cieslinski wrote:
> Hello,
> I get a strange ICE which doesn't occur if I either don't use optimation
> flags or use -save-temps.
What might help would be add a "-v" argument to g++, to get
the exact arguments passed to cc1plus, then run cc1plus under the
debugger, passing it the exact same args.

That would at least allow you to give us a backtrace.  I would be
particularly interested as I know of one existing heisenbug which
I ought to be able to identify from a full backtrace.

Jeff