This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Strange ICE with actual GCC40 snapshot
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Cieslinski <micis at gmx dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:22:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: Strange ICE with actual GCC40 snapshot
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 13:54 +0100, Michael Cieslinski wrote:
> I get a strange ICE which doesn't occur if I either don't use optimation
> flags or use -save-temps.
What might help would be add a "-v" argument to g++, to get
the exact arguments passed to cc1plus, then run cc1plus under the
debugger, passing it the exact same args.
That would at least allow you to give us a backtrace. I would be
particularly interested as I know of one existing heisenbug which
I ought to be able to identify from a full backtrace.