This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of 3.3.5 release and 3.3 branch
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:22:52 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: Status of 3.3.5 release and 3.3 branch
- References: <200411131713.iADHDtqE012212@relay.rwth-aachen.de><Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
| I believe I saw you upload the tars for 3.3.5 to ftp.gnu.org last week;
yes, after the keyring was updated, ftp-load.gnu.org went off (I believe
you got copies of the mails)
| what's the status of the various GCC 3.3.x releases and the documentation
| and announcements thereof?
I think only the release note is missing (I had some discussion with Joe
about that; I don't know what his final position is).
| GCC 3.3.3 still is missing from ftp.gnu.org, and I'm not sure about the
| other issues Volker raised. :-(
I think GCC-3.3.3 has been on ftp.gnu.org since its official release.
(It was the first time FSF was asking us to follow the current procedure,
and I distincly remember it took several people effort to get the source
uploaded there, Mark, Joe and I think you :-))