Re: Status of 3.3.5 release and 3.3 branch

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

| Gaby,
|
| I believe I saw you upload the tars for 3.3.5 to ftp.gnu.org last week;

yes, after the keyring was updated, ftp-load.gnu.org went off (I believe
you got copies of the mails)

| what's the status of the various GCC 3.3.x releases and the documentation
| and announcements thereof?

I think only the release note is missing (I had some discussion with Joe
about that; I don't know what his final position is).

| GCC 3.3.3 still is missing from ftp.gnu.org, and I'm not sure about the
| other issues Volker raised. :-(

I think GCC-3.3.3 has been on ftp.gnu.org since its official release.
(It was the first time FSF was asking us to follow the current procedure,
and I distincly remember it took several people effort to get the source
uploaded there, Mark, Joe and I think you :-))

Thanks,

-- Gaby