Re: Status of 3.3.5 release and 3.3 branch

Gaby,

I believe I saw you upload the tars for 3.3.5 to ftp.gnu.org last week;
what's the status of the various GCC 3.3.x releases and the documentation
and announcements thereof?

GCC 3.3.3 still is missing from ftp.gnu.org, and I'm not sure about the
other issues Volker raised. :-(