Re: The meaning of number in output of "gcc -E mycode.c"

in result, it have lines like follow:
# 234 ".../mycode.h" 2

This means that the following lines originate from the file ../mycode.h at line 234. This is required for the compiler to print correct line numbers when issuing warnings and errors. (Since the compiling part of the compiler never sees the original files, only the preprocessed output.)

I've no idea what the other numbers mean.  (I've seen up to three
additional numbers after the file name.)

You might find more informations in the CPP manual:
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-3.4.3/cpp/

jlh