This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.4.4 ?
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Frédéric L. W. Meunier" <2 at pervalidus dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:46:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.4.4 ?
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Jan 14, 2005, at 8:20 PM, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
I couldn't find anything on the mailing-list archives about another
Will there be any ?
Yes there will be one. If you look at the gcc web site there
are links to the current status about each of the current
release branches and the mainline.
Here is the link to the current release status for 3.4.4: