This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Serious performance regression -- some tree optimizer questions
- From: Mircea Namolaru <NAMOLARU at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Ayal Zaks <ZAKS at il dot ibm dot com>, dberlin at dberlin dot org, dje at watson dot ibm dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Leehod Baruch <LEEHOD at il dot ibm dot com>, rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:46:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: Serious performance regression -- some tree optimizer questions
>> Regarding our intended patch you can look at:
>> - The overview of the algorithm:
>> - The RFC for the implementation:
> Thanks for the pointers. It does look that these patches
> address a completely different issue; they do not change
Right. The only single thing in common with Zdenek's latest
patch is that both patches address sign extension issues (but
not the same issues). Otherwise these patches are not related
and completely independent one from the other.
Sorry for not mentioning this in my previous message.