This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sse min/max argument re-ordering post i386 sse pattern audit
- From: tbp <tbptbp at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, tbp <tbptbp at gmail dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:12:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: sse min/max argument re-ordering post i386 sse pattern audit
- References: <email@example.com> <20050114000423.GA15029@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: tbp <tbptbp at gmail dot com>
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:04:23 -0800, Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've rewritten the sse comparison instructions, which include
> min/max. If after that patch you still see problems, file a
> bug report.
The cvs checkout was done at 8pm (gmt+1), and i see no obvious
reference to that patch on gcc-patches.
I suppose it's not yet comitted, right?
Anyway i'll keep my eyes open.