This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sse min/max argument re-ordering post i386 sse pattern audit
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: tbp <tbptbp at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:04:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: sse min/max argument re-ordering post i386 sse pattern audit
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 12:51:02AM +0100, tbp wrote:
> Is that a known defect, should i wait a bit more to use the cvs
> version? Bug report?
I've rewritten the sse comparison instructions, which include
min/max. If after that patch you still see problems, file a