This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Change i386 assembler/disassembler for SIB with INDEX==4
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: "Allan B. Cruse" <cruse at cs dot usfca dot edu>,binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>,linux kernel <linux-kernel at vger dot kernel dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:35:16 -0800
- Subject: Change i386 assembler/disassembler for SIB with INDEX==4
I am proposing to change i386 assembler/disassembler for SIB with
It will change the assembler output for (%ebx,). I am not too
worried about the disassembler output since assembler can't generate
SIB with INDEX==4 directly today. Any comments?