This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
make install fails?
- From: Uros Bizjak <uros at kss-loka dot si>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:21:51 +0100
- Subject: make install fails?
Should 'make install' build gcc automatically before installation?
Currently, this procedure fails:
- create gcc-build directory.
- enter directory
- 'make install'
This will result in:
/bin/sh ../gcc/mkinstalldirs /usr/local /usr/local
/bin/sh: line 1: cd: fixincludes: No such file or directory
gmake: *** [install-fixincludes] Error 1