This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: OpenGL works! Was: Re: GCJ and OpenGL under Win32
- From: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:14:30 +0530
- Subject: Re: OpenGL works! Was: Re: GCJ and OpenGL under Win32
- References: <41DB99FB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <41E11640.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <41E47956.email@example.com> <41E4CDE4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ranjit Mathew wrote:
> Have TYPE_SIZE and TYPE_SIZE_UNIT reversed their meanings
> in recent times or was the original code wrong to
> begin with?
> I was an utter newbie to GCC at that time, so I could
> very well have been grossly mistaken:
Never mind - it *was* my fault. I couldn't even
copy code properly - shameful! :-/
Sorry for the noise.
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://ranjitmathew.hostingzero.com/