This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: need for instruction attributes (ia64)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 01:10:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: need for instruction attributes (ia64)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 09:05:43AM +0100, Jan Beulich wrote:
> How would I get the result of a splitter to be conditionally executed,
It's matched to another define_insn pattern.
Splits are entirely transformation templates.